Friday, April 29, 2011

2011 CMT Music Awards Nominations

Taylor is nominated for three CMT Music Awards this year! She’s up for Female Video of the Year, Best Web Video of the Year, and Video of the Year. We need to start voting for her as many times as you can! If you can, spread the word! VOTE FOR TAYLOR!

Video of the Year
Jason Aldean – “My Kinda Party”
Kenny Chesney – “The Boys Of Fall”
Lady Antebellum – “Hello World”
Miranda Lambert – “The House That Built Me”
Rascal Flatts – “Why Wait”
Sugarland – “Stuck Like Glue”
Taylor Swift – “Mine”
The Band Perry – “If I Die Young”
Carrie Underwood– “Undo It”

Female Video of the Year
Sara Evans – “A Little Bit Stronger”
Miranda Lambert – “The House That Built Me”
Reba – “Turn On The Radio”
Taylor Swift – “Mine”
Carrie Underwood – “Undo It”

Best Web Video of the Year
Jason Aldean – “My Kinda Party” (Live From The CMT Webcast)
Luke Bryan – “It’s A Shore Thing”
Lady Antebellum – “Stars Tonight”
Blake Shelton – “Kiss My Country Ass”
Taylor Swift – “Mine” (Live from the Speak Now Album Release Party)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is some good competition. As much as I love Taylor Swift and her video "Mine", The Band Perry's video "If I Die Young" is really cool. I'm definitely rooting for Taylor though! She's such an inspirational, down to earth person and I aspire to be like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY A NEW POST :D :D :D!!!

    ok gotta start voting LOL

    ReplyDelete