Sunday, October 17, 2010

PARADE Magazine!

Taylor is currently on the cover of PARADE magazine! She did an amazing photoshoot so be sure to check out the stunning new photos below. There's also an interview she did with them which you can read below (not the full interview).

On her love life.
“Things change so quickly. I have no idea who’s going to be a recurring character and who’s just a guest star for one episode. Love is fascinating. Wishing for it, pining for it, and the anger that comes when you lose it. I used to think that I could figure out some pattern to love, like if you don’t text a guy back for a half hour, he’ll like you more. But there is no pattern. Absolutely nothing is predictable in love or in life.”

On the bittersweet mea culpa "Back to December," from her new album Speak Now.
“Guys get what they deserve in my songs, and if they deserve an apology, they should get one. There was someone who was absolutely wonderful to me and I dropped the ball, and I needed to say all that.”
Read more...






No comments:

Post a Comment