Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ladies Home Journal Interview

Taylor did an interview Ladies Home Journal. You can read the interview below!

Why I Called My Album Speak Now…
My songs are like open letters. They say everything I wished I had said when certain people were standing right in front of me. I imagine I will be getting a few text messages from them once the album comes out.

My Album In Three Words…

Diverse. Detailed. Relationship-y. I’m turning relationship into an adjective.

My Writing Process…
I have an app on my iPhone that’s a voice recorder. I’ll be in the middle of a conversation and will literally walk away and record a bridge, a pre-chorus or half of a hook, then go right back to the conversation like nothing happened.

Who I’d Most Like To Collaborate With…
Jay-Z. I know our genres are completely different, but there could be something cool about that.

Now That I Have My Own Place…
I’m most excited about throwing dinner parties and cooking for people. The other night I made this dish with chicken, penne and capers that I am so proud of.
Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment