Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post From Taylor on Taylor Connect

Taylor posted a new message on her official forum thanking us for our responses to her new music video "Mine". Read her cute message below :)

-------------
A sunny day in Nashville = hi !

I'm sitting here in my living room, saying hello and I love you. I'm so excited to hear your responses and kind, sweet things you've said about the new video! Yay! It's been a pretty cool morning: Cheerios for breakfast, a management meeting where millions of little career decisions were made, and now a full day of things to do ahead of me. Which means I won't be bored today. Which means I'm smiling right now. And I hope you know I'm so thankful for all the love you send my way on TaylorConnect.

I'm gonna go work on another video blog now.

byeee!

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. OMG she sang so well!! lol it sounded like the recorded version but she sang it LIVE :D amazing :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this great mashup of Teenage Dream and Taylor Swift's Mine.

    http://bit.ly/dcqWcO

    ReplyDelete