Friday, January 22, 2010

Cover of "Sugar" Magazine!

Taylor is on the cover of the UK magazine, "Sugar"! or their February/March issue. This Taylor's second time on the cover and she looks so stunning! The magazine will hit the stands on January 27th!



The 20-year-old musician opened up about destructive relationships, celebfriends and having the best fans in the world. Check it:

On her friendships with certain celebrities: “When I need to vent or have a rant about something that’s bothering me, I’ll call my friends Emma (Stone, from Zombieland) or Selena (Gomez), who can always cheer me up – she’s like a ray of sunshine! And Katy (Perry) always sends me the most hilarious text messages.”

On doing things for herself and not for any boy who comes around: “In school I hated my hair. My first boyfriend would make subtle suggestions, like, ‘I love your hair straight – you should do that more often.’ So I’d straighten it all the time. Or he’d say, ‘You look so good with a tan,’ so I was tanning every day. It hit me that I didn’t want to be the version of myself that he approved of, so I had to end it. I look back at pictures of myself and I look like a different person.”

On her stellar fans: “They’re girls my age who I’d be hanging out with if I was at school right now. We have a close relationship. If they come to a few shows, I remember them. I’m not going to put up a weird barrier between me and my fans – I wouldn’t have any of this without them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment