Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2009 CMA Awards

I cannot even describe how happy I am right now!! Taylor won all 4 of CMA awards she was nominated for!! Yes, that includes Entertainer of the year! How awesome is that?! Congratulations Taylor! You deserve everything and we are so proud of you! This makes her the youngest person to win Entertainer of the Year. Congratulations Taylor!!

I also added a few pictures from the red carpet show. Taylor looked absolutely stunning in that gold dress. Check out the photos cause these are just beautiful. I will be adding more photos especially from Taylor's performances soon.

Edit: I have added 6 pictures of Taylor from the press room!

Here is a video of Taylor when she won Entertainer of the Year. Taylor worked so hard these past years and finally she's done it, she's Enetratiner of the Year! I cannot help but tear up when she won.















No comments:

Post a Comment