Friday, May 1, 2009

The Best Day Music Video!

Taylor made a The Best Day music video by putting together the home videos that her family recorded when she was a baby/little girl! It's adorable! The video is so beautiful and touching! So please check it out!



But for any reason you can't view the video I embedded above you can also view the video on YouTube here!

Also, go here to see pictures of Taylor performing at Bishop Ireton High School for the Fearless Tour!

And don't forget to check out the People Magazine Photoshoot I added in my previous post! She looks so amazing!

Great news! I actually didn't forget all my affiliate's links! I actually saved every single link in a word document! It's just that I forgot I actually did that... =P So I'm going to add back all of those link up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment